Monday, March 9, 2009

Why I'm Not in Love With Obama

I'm not sure why I don't love Obama. I can't really answer this. I could give obvious reasons, like my husband having to pay more money in taxes, but that's NOT the reason.

I wanted to be like the cool people on election day and vote for him, but I couldn't and instead had to go with the 3rd party candidate. I certainly, wasn't going to vote for McCain and Palin. I'm not a Republican.

I was even relieved and happy Obama won on election day. I'm thrilled with the changes he has made with abortion rights, stem cell research and much of what he has done so far. He is an honest, intelligent man, that is going to do his best.

I want to love Obama, I really do, he is so perfect in so many way, but I can't and I just don't. A person doesn't choose who they fall in love with. No matter how hard I try, I know I will never love Obama.

1 comment:

  1. Because you want to believe because you are a democrat but you can see right through him- and he is not- though you are not ready to admit it to yourself!! Unfortunately in time he will prove you right and hopefully we do not suffer much while he fails us miserably!!
    Signed a fellow voter!

    ReplyDelete