Friday, March 6, 2009

Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment




Everyone has different hair types and problems and some very fortunate people (like me before now) don't have hair problems. If you are one of the unfortunate many with dry damaged hair this is the product for you.





I have naturally curly, dry hair, from years of flat iron use, and this product has done wonders for my hair. Ojon oil is a rich oil extracted from the Ojon tree in Tropical Central America. It can be used as a deep conditioning treatment or a leave in conditioner. I use it at least once per week as a deep conditioning treatment leaving it in my hair for 6-8 hours with a shower cap (the kind salons use (I buy at Sally's Beauty Supply) ). I don't like sleeping in a shower cap, so I use it during the day, being a stay at home non-mom I'm able to do this. You can do this while you are sleeping, but be careful it will stain your pillow case. FYI....I stained one of my pillow cases and the oil did wash out.
I bought the products at sephora or you can buy them directly from Ojon.

I'm also using the Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner. The smell is the best thing about the Shampoo and Conditioner. I love the smell, but I'm not a perfume kinda girl. It's a very natural earthy smell and I'm sure not for everyone. Nontheless, I prefer my biolage shampoo and deep conditioner to Ojon Shampoo and Conditioner and will most likely be returning back after I'm finished with my new bottles of Ojon.
But I will continue to use my Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment 4-Ever.











No comments:

Post a Comment