Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Facebook

Facebook is my new addiction. My husband went out of town for 2 days and for 2 days I sat on my sofa and did nothing but search for old friends and edit my profile. I would feel too guilty doing this when he was home; I would have at least made it to yoga class.

My husband is such a type A personality and I'm so type C. I use to be a B, but after marrying an extreme A it's like he does more than enough for both of us and for several other people as well. So I can take a time out and sit back and relax (I've read that most people can't do this) and know that I may not be making a difference, but my husband is. This gives me great satisfaction and fulfillment to know that he does his part so well it makes up for my lack of having a part.

This doesn't mean that I'll never have a part. I know some day I will, but until that some day comes I can sit peacefully on my sofa logged into Facebook all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment